Get help paying your tuition!

Feel free to ask us more about any of these recommended scholarships!

Benjamin Gilman International Scholarship logo
The Gilman Scholarship offers awards of $5000 for undergraduate study abroad for U.S. undergraduate students who are receiving Federal Pell Grant funding at a two-year or four-year college or university. Talk to us about applying!

The Gilman-McCain Scholarship is open to US citizen undergraduate students who are child dependents of active duty service members and receiving any type of Title IV federal financial aid to participate in study abroad programs worldwide.

The Fund for Education Abroad (FEA) provides scholarships for students who are underrepresented among the U.S. study abroad population. To be eligible for an FEA scholarship, you must be a U.S. citizen who is currently enrolled as an undergraduate at a U.S. college or university, and your study abroad program must be eligible for credit at your home institution.


Hand painting with a dollar sign
Many of our alumni have been successful raising money from friends, family, and community through crowdfunding. Tell your story, share your passion, and people may want to be a part of your adventure and growth!